Sunday, December 12, 2021

Kal-bar my hybrid

This is Kal-bar my hybrid she's a very sweet kinder dragon to be around here is all the information I am giving about him because I do not want anybody to steal him because he is my baby, if you steal my baby I will find you and make you give him back he is my baby and no one shall ever take him.



Gender: Male
Description: Orange faded wings, top of wing dark red, lime green eyes, red and yellow fire scales, yellow red spotted scales near underbelly, White orange of fat freckled scales along the spine.
Personality: fearsome shy will not go outside if it is a degree below or above 80 Fahrenheit.
Special features/accessories: animus, flame silk, fire scales, born with wings.

Tribe: Silk wing, sky wing.

-hatched with wings but went through metamorphosis to get silk.

HERITAGE: Half brother to Hannah, Queen mother and prince father vermillion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangerous magic

Prologue… It was tonight !It had to be if not the tribe was lost The C-wings were winning the war but the dark wings were getting more power...