Sunday, January 23, 2022

Dangerous magic


Prologue…

It was tonight !It had to be if not the tribe was lost The C-wings were winning the war but the dark wings were getting more powerful than ever and if the rumors were true they had an Asik  The most powerful magic and only I knew how to get that power because I… I'm an Asik too. My egg needed that power to make it through the tribe but as the magical Asik lights floated down towards me and my egg I wandered and questioned myself I had just given the tribe and my daughter who wasn't even a dragonet yet, the most dangerous magic.

Chapter 1
Asiks doom


Life is always easy for me… Until the Asik party on my birthday. On that day dragnets at the age of six were tested for Asik Magic I was no one special and I definitely didn't expect that to change at the test. So first all the six-year-olds gather at the mountain there were railings added after the near disaster two years ago with the queen's daughter it was scary to all of the other dragon gnats who couldn't fly yet it was a relief to all of us whenever little midget was saved from the fall. So anyway we were all told to sit down and wait for the queen when she got there we were allowed to think of anything at all and then it would show up if we were Asik but if we weren't it wouldn't show up. So when the queen got there we were instructed to imagine something that would benefit the tribe in the war or for just life of the tribe. I accidentally thought of my nightmare from the night before and before I could clear my head I blinked and opened my eyes and I saw everyone staring at me and about to scream and then out of the corner of my eye I saw something, I turned it around to see my nightmare I screamed ,covered my head , And started crying and before I could say anything open my eyes again blink or even think at all I fell and lost all consciousness.

Chapter 2
Gold wings!

I woke with the shackles on my ankles, they felt heavy like 1 million dragons on top of me fully grown and all. I looked around and to my surprise I saw all the other six-year-olds from the test and my mother and if that wasn't enough there were at least at 30 dark wings and at least 10 light wings and as I looked up I saw a strange dragon staring at me" Ah!" I yelled" Who the heck are you? " I asked even though I wasn't expecting an answer, to my surprise though she actually answered" i'm amethyst the princess Goldwing! How do you not know that ?"then she glanced at my shackles and made an Understanding sound and said" oh you're one of the new Asiks!" I glanced at her curiously wondering how she knew what that was but more curiously I was wondering what the heck Goldwing was" what's gold wing?" I blurted before I could stop myself" Oh! Oh I forgot you're new right? Yeah gold wings are… Me I look like well this is what gold wings look like OK deal with it!" Then I processed the rest of what she said" wait you're actually a princess !?"I said (again) before stopping myself and she said "oh yeah" like it was common knowledge that anybody that has a brain should know and this offended me extremely because I didn't know who she was like who the heck she was but apparently I hate fighting like my whole tribes based off of fighting and me and my mom are not her explanation for this… Silence. She always ended my question with silence! it was aggravating but not as aggravating as it should've been like I said I hate fighting.

Chapter 3
Who heck you?

I fell asleep late that night, wondering how all of my friends were and then remembering that they were literally 2 feet away and then wondering the same with my mom and I realizing she was also like not even 2 feet away. And then I just got tired of thinking too hard so I went to sleep. I woke up at the crack of dawn how did I know this? There were tiny cracks in the roof or at least it looks like a roof. Were we in a dorm? This I did not know, but if I'm An Asik maybe I could figure this out myself I thought ominously and then with all my might I reached out with my power and try to figure out what time of day it was somehow no matter how hard I pushed I couldn't find it then I looked at the shackles and saw something incredibly annoying I don't know how I know this but the shackles were in enchanted to where I or no one could and Chanterway out or use magic in general. I know the nerve! I looked around wondering if they were trying to starve us to death but instead I looked down by the shackles again and all of a sudden there were a bunch of food trees with I thought what looks like every food option in the freaking world! I preferred fruit but I like to try some meats whenever they're mixed with other things like sushi, oh my gosh I love sushi! But there was more than just one kind of sushi, there were all kinds of sushi!!! I looked around but no one else was awake I was guessing I was the first to be up of course I was normally nocturnal so it was probably night time if I was awake so probably no one except the light wings were asleep right now at least out of my sight there had to be at least 1000 dragons  here but as far as I could see everyone including the dark wings and The C-wings so I guess this is for me! I thought ominously and then I shoved my face into the sushi plate and then once that was empty like completely empty my favorite was the most empty though… JKJK? OK a big apology to all of the other dragons in the dormitory that like sushi I ,eat it all

--

   

Tessa Aranda ,
Cell: 817.673.7257

tessa.aranda@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangerous magic

Prologue… It was tonight !It had to be if not the tribe was lost The C-wings were winning the war but the dark wings were getting more power...